There are various hair transplant therapies to manage hair loss available on the market, providing variable outcomes. Hair transplants use your own hair as replacement hair. Methods vary, but some deliver much better results. Dr. Johnathan Chan of the Australasian Hair Transplant Institute (AHTI) has developed his unique Ultrafine Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
FUE uses a single follicular unit at a time to replace lost hair. This very precise, systematic method involves extraction of hairs and their repositioning in areas of hair loss. The new hair roots resume natural hair growth in the affected areas.
Overview of Dr Chan’s Ultrafine FUE hair transplants
- AHTI delivers an average 95% success rate in suitable candidates and a guarantee of further treatment if required.
- FUE treatments are minimally invasive. (FUE does not use sutures, tissue staples, or involve use of scalpel surgical procedures.)
- FUE treatments are fast healing, leaving no visible scarring.
- FUE hair transplants achieve high volumes of hair transplantation. FUE treatments may include up to 3000 grafts per session, showing quick results.
The Australasian Hair Transplant Institute services
AHTI’s services include:
- Professional consultation, expert guidance, and advisory help
- Hair loss program management
- FUE hair transplants
- Eyebrow hair transplants, customised treatments for eyebrow hair replacement
- FUE treatments for women
Like to find out more?
If you want to ask about hair loss treatment options or get some professional help to help you manage hair loss, you can call us or schedule a consultation using our online form.