Hair loss can be a very personal experience, and finding the right solution can be difficult. Hair transplants are the best practice option. Hair transplants transplant your own hair to cover areas of hair loss. Dr. Johnathan Chan of the Australasian Hair Transplant Institute (AHTI) has developed his unique Ultrafine Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
The FUE process involves the extraction of individual healthy hairs to replace the lost hair. This highly efficient method re-establishes natural hair in affected areas. The newly transplanted hair roots also revive natural hair growth in the affected areas.
The Dr Chan’s Ultrafine FUE hair transplant method:
- AHTI has an expected 95% success rate with an additional guarantee to ensure satisfactory results in suitable cases.
- FUE treatments are minimally invasive. The FUE method does not involve sutures, tissue staples, or scalpel-based surgery.
- FUE treatments are rapid healing, with no visible scarring.
- FUE treatments can deliver up to 3000 grafts per session, achieving quick results.
AHTI services include all aspects of hair loss management:
- Professional advisory services and consultation
- Hair loss treatments and management
- FUE hair transplant services
- Eyebrow hair transplants to restore lost hair and manage eyebrow shape
- FUE treatments and services for women
To find out more about hair loss management options or arrange for a professional consultation, call us or schedule your consultation with our online form.