At AHTI, a Hair transplant is not just about getting the lost hair back, it’s not only about the number of grafts. It is about how to improve the overall look and to get your confidence back. It is an art of combining the knowledge of the facial proportions, hair and scalp anatomy, the skills of the surgeons hands and eyes to the finest details. It is truly “The Fine Art of Hair Surgery”. At AHTI, you will get the highest standard of hair surgery you won’t find anywhere else.
Dr Johnathan Chan (MBBS MFM)
- Master of Family Medicine, MFM (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Medicine. Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS (University of Sydney)
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Experienced in both Strip Method and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- First hair transplant surgeon specialising in FUE in Hong Kong
- One of the few FUE specialists in the world who can perform over 1500 grafts per day with above 95% graft survival rate consistently
- Invited to join National Hair Institute NHI in 2008 to introduce his Unique FUE technique to Dr Rhett Bosnich.
- First Hair Transplant Surgeon to specialize in Hairline and Eyebrow transplant in Australia.
Dr Chan has developed his own Ultra Fine FUE technique after extensive research into the many different techniques in FUE. This technique has been shown to achieve better graft survival and cosmetic result. He has worked with the best hair transplant surgeons in the world and has been a trainer to many hair surgeons internationally. He has earned his reputation as one of the best FUE surgeon in the world.
Dr Chan is a specialist in hair restoration with expertise in Hairline and Eyebrow designs. He has treated thousands of patients and is known to be a very caring and ethical doctor with a passion for his work. Most importantly he will always consider safety and quality first in his treatment plan.
16 years of experience in cosmetic procedures, laser therapy, hair transplantation, accident and emergency, orthopaedic, general surgery and general practice.
Dr Christina Wong (MBBS FRACGP DPD)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS (University of Western Australia)
- Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioner, FRACGP
- Diploma of Practical Dermatology, DPD (Cardiff)
- Honorary Clinical Assistant Professor of University of Hong Kong (2005-2006)
- Experienced in general medicine, women’s health, cosmetic medicine and hair transplantation
Contact Dr Chan today for a doctor consultation.